Monday, August 11, 2014

Using an Erin Condren Teacher Lesson Planner for Your Homeschool

As my family prepares to begin a new school year, I anticipate many of you are doing the same and are heavy into planning mode.  One of the essential items for my preparation and planning is a lesson plan book or form.  In the past, I have made my own and printed them to use in a binder.  That has worked out fine, but this year I decided to try something different.  

I have been wanting an Erin Condren Teacher Lesson Planner for years.  I finally decided to splurge and get one this year, and I couldn't be more excited.  
Homeschool_Planner
In previous years, my hesitation has been the cost.  What I realized over time was that the cost of a binder, paper and expensive color ink to print a year's worth of planning forms added up to close to the cost of the Erin Condren planner.  Plus, if you use my referral code, you can save $10 off your first order!  Click here!

I know some homeschoolers also feel that there are too many pages that don't apply to homeschoolers, so I made a video showing how I have adapted mine to work perfectly in a homeschool setting.  I hope you enjoy it and that you are better able to get an idea of how this awesome planner can work for you!  


I'd love to hear from you if you have additional ideas! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the fab review! We hope to see many more in the future!

    The Erin Condren Team
    www.erincondren.com
    #ECTeacherPlanner14

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.